This Notice is to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation which came into force on 25th May, 2018.
We at [Datalive Limited, trading as Allsorter ] take your privacy seriously. We take great care of your personal information and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, we have the appropriate safeguards in place to hold your personal information safely and securely.
We hold the following personal information about our clients:
- Contact details, including address, email address, phone no.
- Marital status
- Employment or occupation details
We obtain personal information from you from the CV/Resume data of your customers for the purposes of providing information technology services to you and to your clients, essentially we represent the data you give us into a client ready format using our software. You may be obliged to provide the information for purposes of a contract with you or a client or to comply with a legal obligation. If you fail to provide the required information, we may be unable to provide services to you. Not sure how the last sentence is relevant
We use personal information solely for purposes that are compatible with the purposes for which you provided the information to us. We may use and disclose the information on the basis of:
- your consent (which you may withdraw at any time), or
- if it is necessary in connection with a contract with you or a client, or
- for our legitimate interests, e.g. managing our business, or
- if it is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation. I do not see the need for this scenario in any case
We may disclose personal information to third parties such as [please identify relevant parties, e.g. IT consultants, solicitors, etc.] and other service providers as appropriate to the services we provide to you or a client. Consider removing this
We will retain personal information for the duration of any contract with you or for so long as we provide services to you or as required by law. We will inform you of any changes that you should know about or as required by regulation.
You have the following rights in connection with the personal information we hold about you:
- To require access to the information we hold;
- To require rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete information;
- To require the erasure of any information, or restriction of its use, in certain circumstances;
- To object to our use of the information, in certain circumstances; and
- To require porting or transfer of the information to a third party.
Please contact us if you have any question about this Notice or the personal information we hold.
Datalive Limited trading as Allsorter is a controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Contact details: Declan Murphy, NovaUCD, Belfield Innovation Park, Dublin 4 Telephone 01-7163550 – Info@allsorter.com
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission.
Contact details: Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois
Tel. 0761 104800 or 1890 252231