This policy governs the generic use and disclosure of personal information that is collected from the individuals online, through websites.
Last Updated: 1st June 2023
The purpose of this policy is to honor the privacy and security of any data collected from visitors to Allsorter’s website, as Allsorter acts as a Personal Data Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cookie: A small file of letters and numbers that is stored on a user’s browser or the hard drive of the user’s device. Cookies allow website owners to link the actions of users during a browser session.
First-party cookie: Cookies set by a website that the user is visiting at the time (e.g., cookies placed by an organization’s website domain).
Third-party cookie: Cookies set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user (e.g., when a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website).
Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. Every time the user revisits the website, the cookies are activated.
Session cookies: These cookies are temporary, once a browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
This policy describes the types of cookies that are used on the Allsorter website and the purposes for which they are used.
Visitors to the Allsorter website will see a cookie banner displayed. This is required for the types of cookies that are used by the organization. The following list of types of cookies may serve multiple purposes.
4.1.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies (Basic Operations consent setting) allow the user to navigate around the website and use essential features (such as secure areas). They are used:
- To identify and authenticate the user.
- To ensure the user connects to the correct website service.
- For security and fraud prevention purposes
4.1.2 Performance Cookies
Performance cookies (Site Optimization consent setting) collect information about how users use the website, for example, which pages a user visits and if there are any errors during that visit. Performance cookies do not collect identifiable information about the user. Some Allsorter performance cookies may be managed by third parties. Performance cookies are used to:
- Provide statistics on website use and for web analytics purposes.
- Provide feedback to affiliates and to carry out affiliate tracking.
- Gather data on how many users of the website viewed particular services or products.
- Improve the website by measuring errors.
- Test designs of the website.
4.1.3 Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies (Content Personalization consent setting) provide services to users or remember settings for users. Some Allsorter functionality cookies may be managed by third parties. Functionality cookies are used to:
- Remember layout, text size, or color preferences for unique users.
- Remember when users have already been asked to fill in a survey.
- Remember when users have visited or engaged with specific website components.
- Show users when they are logged in to the website.
- Show embedded videos.
4.1.4 Targeting Cookies
Targeting cookies (Ad Personalization consent setting) are used to track user visits to the website, and other websites, apps and online services. Targeting cookies may be used to:
- Display targeted ads within the website.
- Improve the delivery of personalized content and ads and to measure ad campaign success through the website.
4.3 How To Delete And Block Cookies
5.0 Cookie List
We use pixel tags to collect IP addresses, which will then be used to analyse web traffic and derive insights. The information collected will be dependent on the level of consent you allow on the cookie consent banner.